Wellcome to INFRA-E-MOTION
We offer a robust and highly accurate recording system for activity monitoring of small laboratory animals (mice, rats, etc.) based on the universal mobile data logger.
The self-developed logging unit of the INFRA-E-MOTION GmbH is a high precision recording device designed to record single test animal movements in a standard cage via infra-red technology. Alongside with the high accurate movement data, the device also records environmental conditions like temperature, humidity and intensity of light.
The Nutrition Monitor on the other hand is
enhancing the logger recording options by adding nutrition data i.e. food and drinkintake.
The Nutrition Monitor system offers:
- Wireless, battery powered, each unit is working as an autonomous system
- Experiment duration from seconds up to several months
- Very easy configuration and data acquisition through the MOUSE-E-MOTION Excel add-in
- Free trial period to test the device
- Multi-channel capability: ambience parameters like temperature, relative humidity and light intensity, values from external analog data sources, or from extensions like our drinking monitor module, can be recorded simultaneously